The foundry was founded
in Vysočany, Prague in 1929.
In 1993 the nonferrous metal foundry was privatized
and since then, on the area of 7,000 m2 it has been producing
castings of aluminum, copper, and partly zinc or lead alloys. In 1997
the foundry transformed into a joint-stock company with one majority owner.
The foundry focuses on small and middle-sized casting
series. At present it is working as a commercial-having over 250 customers,
nearly half the production is exported.